Al Kohallek's pay forward gifts: Al Duplex

Today’s ‘Pay Forward’ gift is: Al Duplex. In case you did not know, Al Duplex has two joining condominiums. On one side is my personal ‘reality’, which is where my rational reasoning mind lives. The other side houses my created intuitive Self, always in direct union with our Father within, and keeps the door unlocked between the two condominiums. My personal ‘reality’ is not consciously aware of that and thinks he is always in his private world, illusions of separation he made up. When he needs help his prayer is a knock at the door seeking help from our Father's side. Maybe when he wakes up to his real purpose in this world, he will choose to keep the door open 24/7. His guilt and fear keep him alone in his illusions. That is the primary reason he made up the illusion of separation. Next door my created Self is open to our Father 24/7, with an open mind and open heart. My higher Self is in direct union with our Father beyond words and emotions. He is closer than breathing, closer than thinking and choosing. I hope my personal ‘reality’ will accept this: ‘The Lord will open up for you his rich treasure …’ Deuteronomy 28:12. ‘Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the Physician in you heals your sick self,’ (Kahlil Gibran). A number of times since coming to Alcoholics Anonymous, I have experienced the shell breaking, freeing my spiritual fruit. Thy Love, Thy Will be done.

Comments